Please be advised that major shipping providers (FedEx, UPS, couriers) will not deliver or pick up packages in observance of select holidays.
Viracor Eurofins will not be receiving or processing samples on these days (but Client Services is always on-call for your urgent needs). Shipments sent on the day preceding the holidays will be delivered to Viracor on the day following the holidays.
Please make note of the following special instructions to ensure specimen integrity.
- Frozen specimens shipped on the work day preceding the holiday must have adequate dry ice to ensure the specimen stays frozen until specimen is delivered the day following the holiday. If possible, it is recommended to hold these specimens until regular shipping resumes.
- Freeze samples with 96 hour stability (serum and plasma must be spun down and separated prior to freezing).
- Please do not draw the following live cell specimens for upcoming holidays.
- CMV T Cell Immunity Panel
- Lymphocyte Stimulation
- Natural Killer Cell Function Assay
- Neutrophil Oxidative Burst
- T cell Fx™
For additional information or questions, please call Client Services at (800) 305-5198.
Thank you for your partnership and trust. We’re honored to be a part of your lifesaving patient care. The associates at Viracor Eurofins wish you safe and happy holidays!
2019 Holiday Shipping Schedule
Please be advised that FedEx and UPS will not deliver or pick up packages on the following holidays:
- New Year’s Day (Tuesday, January 1, 2019)
- Memorial Day (Monday, May 27, 2019)
- Independence Day (Thursday, July 4, 2019)
- Labor Day (Monday, September 2, 2019)
- Thanksgiving Day (Thursday, November 28, 2019)
- Christmas Day (Wednesday, December 25, 2019)
Viracor Eurofins will not be receiving or processing samples on these days (but will have client service reps available to take your calls). Shipments sent on the day preceding the holiday will be delivered to Viracor Eurofins on the day following the holiday.