Please be advised that major shipping providers (FedEx, UPS, couriers) will not deliver or pick up packages in observance of the Thanksgiving Holiday on November 22, 2018.
Viracor Eurofins will not be receiving or processing samples on this day (but Client Services is always on-call for your urgent needs). Shipments sent on the day preceding the holiday will be delivered to Viracor on the day following the holiday.
Please make note of the following special instructions to ensure specimen integrity.
- Frozen specimens shipped on the work day preceding the holiday must have adequate dry ice to ensure the specimen stays frozen until specimen is delivered the day following the holiday. If possible, it is recommended to hold these specimens until regular shipping resumes.
- Freeze samples with 96 hour stability (serum and plasma must be spun down and separated prior to freezing).
- Please do not draw the following live cell specimens from Tuesday, November 20, 2018 to Thursday November 22, 2018 for Thanksgiving:
- T cell Fx™
- Lymphocyte Stimulation
- Neutrophil Oxidative Burst
- Natural Killer Cell Function Assay
- CMV T Cell Immunity Panel
For additional information or questions, please call Client Services at (800) 305-5198.
Thank you for your partnership and trust. We’re honored to be a part of your lifesaving patient care. The associates at Viracor Eurofins wish you safe and happy holidays!
2018 Holiday Shipping Schedule
Please be advised that FedEx and UPS will not deliver or pick up packages on the following holidays:
- New Year’s Day (Monday, January 1, 2018)
- Memorial Day (Monday, May 28, 2018)
- Independence Day (Wednesday, July 4, 2018)
- Labor Day (Monday, September 3, 2018)
- Thanksgiving Day (Thursday, November 22, 2018)
- Christmas Day (Tuesday, December 25, 2018)
Viracor Eurofins will not be receiving or processing samples on these days (but will have client service reps available to take your calls). Shipments sent on the day preceding the holiday will be delivered to Viracor Eurofins on the day following the holiday.