Inclement Weather Instructions
Due to inclement winter weather in Kansas City and the Midwest, and as part of our continued commitment to providing you the highest quality lab services, Viracor Eurofins may be experiencing shipping delays and as such, will plan to hold all outgoing specimens for return to clients if conditions worsen.
Please make note of the following special instructions to ensure specimen integrity during the inclement weather.
- Live Cell – Please immediately refer to the test requirements on our website, or contact client services at 1-800-305-5198 for required shipping and handling instructions.
- If it is not possible to hold for the specified time, Viracor recommends not drawing specimens for the following tests until courier and transportation services are available:
- CMV T Cell Immunity Panel
- Natural Killer Cell Function
- Neutrophil Oxidative Burst
- T Cell Fx™
- Lymphocyte Stimulation
- Plasma/Serum – Please spin, pour off and freeze specimens with 96 hour stability until courier and transportation services are available.
- All Other Specimen Types – Please freeze and ship frozen when courier and transportation services are available.
For additional information or questions, please call Client Services at (800) 305-5198.
Thank you for your partnership and trust. We’re honored to be a part of your lifesaving patient care.